Thursday 22 August 2013

White Blooms


Beautifully fragrant Jasmine

 As I approached my garden gate this morning a lovely fragrance filled my nostrils.   Looking around I noticed the jasmine plants in full bloom and the white desert roses.   
 


White Desert Rose

This sent me on a quest to find other white blooms in the garden. 
 Here you go! one of my favourite plant - Orchids


Attached to a clay pot

 
The same plant in flower.
 

   Tree orchids flowering
 
 
  Purple Crinum with white flower
 



 White Rain Lillies

I have a large plumeria by the main gate, and the jasmine by the small gates so as you approach my house there’s a gorgeous blend of scents.              


Mini Frangipani


Several white frangipani are dotted around the house, these grow quickly and extremely easy to propagate.  I just put a few cuttings in old coffee containers and walk away.  I find them very attractive and use them to detract from a flawed wall.







In need of water!

 Star Jasmine
  Green and white crinum and the frangipani flower.

Green and White Crinum





2 comments:

  1. You know how much I enjoyed this post, because you know how much I love white flowers. They're all beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm one for colour and was taken by surprise the number of white flowers, glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete